As Sioux Falls grows, more food establishments are staying open longer. Now there are several late night food options in the city for grabbing a quick meal after midnight. Here are a few options.
Restaurants Open 24 Hours
If 4am isn’t late enough for you, Sioux Falls has several chain restaurants that are open 24 hours.
- Denny’s – 4001 East 10th Street, & 5201 Granite Lane
- Giliberto’s Mexican – 712 S Minnesota Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 & 3603 E 10th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
- Fryn’ Pan – 2708 East 10th Street, 4204 West 41st Street, 1720 West 12th Street, & 3215 South Carolyn Avenue
- Hardees – 2900 South Minnesota Avenue, 1010 East 10th Street, & 4801 West 12th St
- IHOP – 4510 West 41st Street
- McDonald’s – 3200 South Minnesota Avenue
- Taco John’s – 1920 West 12th Street, 1420 West 41st Street, 1224 East 57th Street, 1100 South Minnesota Avenue, 4209 North Cliff Avenue, 4001 West 41st Street Street, 6729 West 41st Street, & 5100 South Louise Avenue
- Boss’ Pizza & Chicken – 2111 W. Minnesota Avenue – Open until 4am Thursday through Saturday. Open until 3am Sunday through Wednesday.
Did we miss something? Feel free to leave your late night food suggestions in the comments section.