As Sioux Falls grows, more food establishments are staying open longer. Now there are several late night food options in the city for grabbing a quick meal after midnight. Here are a few options.
Note: Due to this pandemic, some businesses may have stopped serving for 24 hours. Call ahead!
Restaurants Open 24 Hours
If 4am isn’t late enough for you, Sioux Falls has several chain restaurants that are open 24 hours.
- Denny’s – 5201 Granite Lane
- Giliberto’s – 712 S Minnesota Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 & 3603 E 10th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
- Fryn’ Pan – 2708 East 10th Street, 4204 West 41st Street, 1720 West 12th Street, & 3215 South Carolyn Avenue
- McDonald’s – 3200 South Minnesota Avenue
- Taco John’s – 1920 West 12th Street, & 1704 E 10th
- Boss’ Pizza & Chicken – 2111 W. Minnesota Avenue – Open until 4am Thursday through Saturday. Open until 3am Sunday through Wednesday.
- Giliberto’s – 3205 S. Sertoma Avenue is open until 2am daily.
- Toppers Pizza – 817 S Minnesota Ave – Open until 3am Sunday through Thursday.
Did we miss something? Feel free to leave your 24 hour restaurants and late night food suggestions in the comments section.