As Sioux Falls grows, more food establishments are staying open longer. Now there are several options in the city for grabbing a quick meal after midnight. Here are a few options.
Restaurants Open 24 Hours
If 4am isn’t late enough for you, Sioux Falls has several chain restaurants that are open 24 hours.
- Denny’s –4001 East 10th Street, & 5201 Granite Lane
- Gilberto’s Mexican – 712 S Minnesota Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Fryn’ Pan – 2708 East 10th Street, 4204 West 41st Street, 1720 West 12th Street, & 3215 South Carolyn Avenue
- Hardees –2900 South Minnesota Avenue, 1010 East 10th Street, & 4801 West 12th St
- IHOP –4510 West 41st Street
- McDonald’s –3200 South Minnesota Avenue
- Taco John’s –1920 West 12th Street, 1420 West 41st Street, 1224 East 57th Street, 1100 South Minnesota Avenue, 4209 North Cliff Avenue, 4001 West 41st Street Street, 6729 West 41st Street, & 5100 South Louise Avenue
- Boss’ Pizza & Chicken – 26th & Marion and 2111 W. Minnesota Avenue – Open until 4am Thursday through Saturday. Open until 3am Sunday through Wednesday.
Did we miss something? Feel free to leave your late night food suggestions in the comments section.